Creature Breeder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creature Breeder

Join, and have a chaotic time of funness!!! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traitor must die

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice4Life
Admin
Admin
Alice4Life

Traitor must die Empty
PostSubject: Traitor must die   Traitor must die Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

We need at least 7 people to play this game. There are rules, but, all you have to do is try to find the traitor. We are all wolves in this game, and we must find the traitor that is not a wolf, but is pretending to be one. I will P.M. them and ask, "who do you want to kill. But, you can not say who you are until game is over. Okay, there will be a Shaman that chooses to keep someone alive. I will P.M. them also, and ask "who do you want to save". Okay, you can only vote who you want to hang(kill), and and they will die. That means you can't post during the votes. Now, dead people can haunt people. But, only when i say who just died. The cause of who died, like was found dead in swamp was the traitor. He/she did it. Oh, and you CAN NOT vote me off. I am the moderator of the game. Well, post away!
Back to top Go down
https://shingu.forumotion.com
bob:)
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
bob:)

Traitor must die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traitor must die   Traitor must die Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 pm

I'll join the wolf pack.
Back to top Go down

Traitor must die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creature Breeder :: Games-
Jump to: