Creature Breeder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creature Breeder

Join, and have a chaotic time of funness!!! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seekers By:Erin hunter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
bob:)
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm

what? ok sky gets on rose back. i will carry u everywhere sky.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:43 pm

i can walk myself pebble said and stood by flipper.
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm

r u sure pebble? u were bron a moon ago. u will get tired fast and maybe sick.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:46 pm

flipper smiled. no pebble it too deep. grabs pebble and puts on back
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:13 pm

rose tried to swim with sky on her back. u got bigger these past moon!
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:16 am

i have to teach them how to fish
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:57 am

yeah! sky is happy. flipper? u never taught me. u were going to but the time my sister and brother time u know so u never got to show me sooo can u teach me too?plz!
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:43 pm

i will but first we have to swim. we might not even find something to rest for a while
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:47 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:06 pm

everybody swam for 8 hours stright. flipper looked at rose who was brealy make an effort. i see a tree, dad. sky said while pionting a island. thx goodness i am so tired that i think my legs are weights.
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:03 pm

Rose cried for joy(she was very tired but tryednot to show it) she let sky off her back. sky said a tree with leafs and food! Im hungery dad! what about u sister? yes. rose only nodded after a while
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:48 pm

flipper finds a trout in the water. pebble jumped with joy admiring his farther
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:31 pm

pebble is a girl. Rose watch and tried it herself but got sky wet. HEY! sky jump in it to and spalshed rose and they played and splahed flipper. oppes! srry dad! yeah srr flipper.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:55 pm

flipper splashes water at the two kids. pebble want to learn how to fish later? pebble look at flipper with wide eyes. YES Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation YES! YES! I DO! I THOUGHT YOU WILL NEVER TEACH ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:54 pm

sky jumps in the water happly. ME TOO! rose looks at sky. i show u how to get fish. flipper showed me. so i can. sky stops jumping. i never to get play with my dad. pebble is still saying yes i do! sky walks over to his sister.sky? yeah? want to join me? yes! Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:37 pm

ROSE!!! let sky come with me and you teach pebble
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:32 pm

ok ok. i was just saying i can teach him ok! srrt sky. gives sky a nudge then shows pebble hot to fish.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:32 pm

ok sky let me tell you a great thing to remember about fishing. pounce where the fish is going to be
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:33 pm

oh. trys
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:33 pm

you just missed it
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:02 pm

oh. rose shows pebble how to fish in a pond. make sure ur shadow does not fall into the water and when u see a fish thats when u put ur paw in and throw up ur paw.watch. sits and waits for a fish. (there) puts paw in and throws up a fish. jumps onto the fish and bits down on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:01 pm

flipper watched sky get a fish the second try. nice job
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:31 pm

want to try? sky looks at rose. hey dad? can i learn how to fish like rose? it looks sooo cool. walks over and rose shows how and sky got it . i got 2 fish! pebble? why dont u try?
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:53 pm

flipper looked at pebble catch fish. she heard their mother's words in his head. you are my sky and i am yours
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

sky looks down.(thinking about his renaming) sky? why sky? i hate this name! it will remind me off my mother death forever! i am ur sky and u r mine. why tell me that/ i like gem fine. gem was good! it was great! better then sky. u r my sky and i am urs. if ur my sky then why r u died?! if im ur sky then stay alive with me! let me be ur sky if u live! srry mother. black bears turn into what? flipper! when u die where do u go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seekers By:Erin hunter   Seekers By:Erin hunter - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seekers By:Erin hunter
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creature Breeder :: Games-
Jump to: