Creature Breeder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creature Breeder

Join, and have a chaotic time of funness!!! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG-Warriors

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
bob:)
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:59 pm

sighs is happy thank u im sry for drenchpelt.goes to thge body.(im srry for running off andnot helping u with the things and and thank u for teaching me things like hunting since ur father was my teacher and u look afetr me thank u for everthing)
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:59 pm

where is flygrass?
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:35 pm

wait? kits run off gets them goes to brother im srry for leaving u. me and moonfeather were girls amnd we wanted to stay away from our brothers and that was wrong. brother wanted to be by himslef i guess gets kit firefeatherkit,tigerkit and if u will let me name it after my techer.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:25 pm

hi flygrass. blushes. hi dirtpower. want to go hunting. sure
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:07 pm

stickit no! runs off to get kit. sunnose sleeps in shade. moonfeather is full med cat now other one retired. firehert is sleeping with mate. flamestar is talking about things
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:49 pm

a moon later

Hitkit leave grasskit alone. treekit come down. what now groundkit?
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:44 pm

flamestar coms over. hi! how are the kits going on my little kit. purrrs i havent said that for sooo many moons
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:58 pm

they are doing fine. treekit falls on dirtpower. ow. hey flamestar how ya been treekit asks. hitkit grasskit and groundkit comes to say hi. are we going to have an apperntice cemorny soon flamestar? groundkit asks. i hope sunnose is mine. i want moonfeather hitkit says. i want fireheart groundkit says. i want you flamestar treekit says. but i know i won't get you Sad
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:15 pm

purrs ill think about it little kits. i need to think about fireheart though because her kits r as old as u so she might need to stay nvm its nothing anyway litle kits go off and play
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:29 pm

oh no. groundkit strats to cry. what is wrong. i will not get sunnose
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:11 pm

purrrs with happyness they have grown o look i need to go to think about the other kits too. fireheaart should be proud(if only i could be living as fire bron into the firebut i iwsh i us bron like a real kit like my kits but they r fire too buut they dont know that) walks away tries to smile. sunnose sleeps in shade boy i got older
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:02 pm

treekit climbs a tree and sees a squrel. he sneaks up and pounces. he misses and slips off the branch. he falls onto the leaves. grasskit sees what happenses and checks treekit. i am fine grasskit. let me take you to the medincine cat. ok. petalpond my brother fell off a tree.
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:13 pm

moonfeather comes over. sniffs his ok i think. let me get my sister she will need some help with her kit. goes to starfeather u ok? yeah im fine i only wish i could teach one of those kits but im having kits right now so i cant. sighs starfeathr u should be proud to have kits(even if ther r tigerstars kits. i iwshed u never left with him now u have kits that r from the old clan not no one knows about.)
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:28 pm

omg! theres a warriors movie! Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
coooooooooooooooooooooolllllll. go guess what year its coming out. cant tell u right now sry
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:52 pm

yeah. it must be where you live. anyways treekit gets a checkup then goes to the den. meanwhile groundkit goes to sunnose to see what is happening
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:44 pm

looks around sniffs the kits palying and the food pile. looks at mate. walks over. how r the kits? they r fine thank u(Blackring) im srry, but the good tyhing is that the clan is going to have lots of kits working to be warriors. thinks about it yeah i guess but we have 13 warriors right now so we dont need to worry. sunnose goes back to the little kit. ???? what?
In forest. Hi says a kit with a white spot on back. hello says a dark tom. im flowerkit who r u? im ... im... im...firelurk. fire...lurk? thats a silly name. tom goes on fire o yeah! kit yelps no.. n n n nno sir! tom walks closer and bits kit. kityelps in pain. im srry mr. u well be after this! tom bits harder and kit turns to flame.(this is where firefeather came from) ow ow ow dyes and changes for many years but one day(when she is no more) she is happy to know this is her loast year. sunnose looks far away back he comes back srry little kit what did u want?
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:22 pm

grasskit want to play hitkit goes over to groundkit for a game of tag
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:28 pm

little kits. sunnose purred but he did miss being a kit but he likes to be a warrior. flamestar calls a meeting. i know that its a full moon but we have kits right now so um... hold on i need to think about this who they should get
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:34 pm

i will teach treekit from now on ur treepaw little one.moonfeather u need a apprentice u will get hitkit. groundkit im srry but fireheart is having kits soon ur u will get asunnose.
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:39 pm

firefeatherkit u will get umm where is she? o well. . stickkit u will get ummmmm Owlsight(owlkit and ringkit and rosekit(rosekit died as a warriors) and snowkit were a littler of firefeatherstar) Rinftail plz take care of firefeatherkit and tigerkit u will get ummmm ... i shall teach u because we lost so many warriors and 2 r not here to see this. ok come on group to the meeting
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:14 pm

what about grasskit?
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:53 pm

grasskit....um.... well get my deputy because she has not have one in a long time
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:36 pm

hitpaw goes into the apperntice day waiting for the next day. treepaw thinks what trees to climb.
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:29 pm

firefeatherpaw and tigerpaw play with eacher. stickpaw waits for the next day to learn the broder. and hunt too.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:13 pm

grasspaw sneaks up on tigerpaw. tigerpaw hears a noise and turns around. but sees nothing. he countines to play and gets surprised by grasspaw. tigerpaw yowls and wersles with grasskit. firefeatherpaw gets sad and goes to groundpaw. they start trying to pratice their hunting skills.(even they do not know how to) after a bit they go to sleep. stickpaw kept on getting hit by a sleeping hitpaw so he woke him up. Stop ok. what am i doing? whatever i am going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Warriors
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next