Creature Breeder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creature Breeder

Join, and have a chaotic time of funness!!! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG-Warriors

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:14 pm

firepaw took the mouse.
Back to top Go down
bob:)
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:17 pm

HEY! firepaw! what is the leader going to say! twilightpaw sits there. firepaw? that was my mouse! moonpaw gives the other one to twilightpaw. ill just tell the leader that YOU take his mouse. moonpaw goes to leaders den
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:34 pm

treestar looked up yes moonpaw?
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:04 am

firepaw stool ur lunch. i had to mice and he take twilightpaw and i gave her the other one. firepaw is being mean
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:27 pm

oops his name is sunpaw. and besides peatalpond told me he gave it to a queen
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:38 pm

...its still not fair! runs out. midnightfeather comes in. purrs. wow im getting fat! lol! ur kits r coming soon. they wil be happy to live like twilightpaw and her brothers. twilightpaw never plays with them any more...thats why i came in. to see if u know any thing. dewpaw and...and...whats his name? im just joking dont worry. they never come back to say hi any more...
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:40 pm

treestar goes to groundpelt have you seen who has your powers
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:46 pm

midnightfeather sighs. looks at her self. im the one with the powers! trys to stay come. looks at sunnose. sees something in his mind. ow im srry mister! o yeah! u will be! a kit falls to the ground omn fire. thats why this all happened. maybe just maybe i can get rid of it. goes into the forest. lays down.eats a mosue then goes walking father away from the forest
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:48 pm

groundpelt looks at his kits. no not yet. grasswing said it was just a matter of time
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:50 pm

good bye forest home. goodbye leader...bye kits. walks father away fro the forest. a day past and she was fa away. no one would fine her. walks on father.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:55 pm

where is moonfeather???????????? treestar looked all around for her.peatalpond had a dream. sunpaw said. what what? she is far away
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:58 pm

midnightfeather not moon. i almsot did the same thing. moonpaw comes over. i saw her leave. i knew the ktis were coming so maybe i thought she was going to get a drink or something. they kits were coming today. twilightpaw yelled find her. dewpaw came over. sister. im so. she cant be found. nightpaw yelled so what get her back!
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:59 pm

treestar ran through the trees sees midnightfeather.
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:05 pm

treestar? take the kits. the other queens had their own kits so these three will have milk. treestar. im srry but this madness of fire in cats must end! it was never meant to be! i know all about firefeatherstar! she was rebrone for many years! first a bird then a cat then many other animals! never knowing who she was until she died! i want this so stoped today! firefeatherclan is gone! my sister r died and i know! im srry but this fire in cats must stop today. i know where the person is and i will kill him with my every move! I WILL KILL HIM WITH MY LIFE IF I HAVE TOO! i love u. i wanted to help u since i was a kit. i have always and i must know. someday this fire is going to kill a cat! A CAT that i might love or u mihgt love. or the whole clan. we never let the serect out but i want this to spoed plz treestar let me do this.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:29 pm

ok then would you like to name your kits
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:15 pm

u can can 2 of them. i named the 2 youngest ones.
girl:brown(like her father) has a small white on her chest icy blue eyes. Icekit
boy:2 youngest. is brownish blackish and blueish(lokes more ike his mother) green eyes and is named grasskit. chest is brown all the way. other then that lookes like his mother
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:23 pm

i hope you come back. i will wait for you
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:31 pm

i will. do u wan the power to stay? i can only get rid of it with...something. i cant get rid of all the fire. it willl just get rid o fthe fire in the warrior and paws. take care of the 4 kits! runs away father and finds the man and he turns into a cat
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:32 pm

treestar went to the camp. took the kits to the nursey
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:37 pm

(u can named the other 2.) midnightfeather clawed the cat. the cat turns to fire and so does midnightfeather. bits the neck and holds. forever it seemed for the sun has gone down and the moon is up. midnightfeather finally killed him the next day,but is hurt bad and limps bvack to the forest and lays down. (in a other clan tarrirty
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:41 pm

fernkit, flamekit, and foxkit are groundpelt's kits. foxkit felt danger
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:44 pm

icekit,Grasskit,Mudkit, and Bluekit is treestars. (bluekit. loke like her mtoher and is every small for being born first. mudkit is all the way brown like his father and has sharp geen eyes) icekit cryed from hunger.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm

hey!!!!!!!!!!!! i was picking the names
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:14 pm

ok ok pick the names!
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:16 am

the names are forestkit (who looks like a smaller treestar) and specklekit(who is gray with white spots on legs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Warriors
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next