Creature Breeder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creature Breeder

Join, and have a chaotic time of funness!!! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG-Warriors

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
bob:)
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:00 am

icekit i stilll crying but after a another day midnightfeather comes back hurt. hi treestar. im just going to see the med cats they can help then i can start tio feed our babies. they sure cry alot. i think i hard them all the way in the forest! purrs. goes to see the med cats(btw wow r they? its hard to remember it. since mine died and urs should be retired by now. like the oldest one so who r they?)
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:42 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:48 am

how r the med cats?
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:04 pm

they are fine. treestar looked at groundpelts kits they are going to apperntices soon
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm

i meant who r the med cats? moonpaw plays with twilightpaw. dewpaw and nightpaw walks over and plays to. they show off what the learn today. o yeah wil i caught 3 mice! will i... midnightfeather got something coming from moonpaw.(what im i doind! i should be looking for herbs not getting mice! or prey but herbs!) moonpaw:i love hunting! its the best thing ever!(is it really?) why would moonpaw ask herslef that?(btw midnightfeather can see if cats r telling the truth or lying)she is lying to helself but telling the turth about hunting too!(i wish i could hunt like this when i was younger but i hurt my self as a kit so i could never fight. (moonkit fell from a tree a long time ago) why starclan why bring me here! i wanted to be a med cat all my live not be a warrior tat i wouldnt to before! i loved looking for herbs)

Starclan(just because we have been spiking all sbout starclan) moonstar:i will need to tell them this or my clan will die! goes to a puddle to send to a puddle back to the clans. only death berries wil save the clan from getting killed from the evil thing to come!
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Question i only get the begging. anyways the med cats are petalpond and sunpaw
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:34 pm

dont worry! its only about moonpaw(aka moonfeather as a warrior. she still loves to go hunt for herbs.) and thanks! and we have been missing starclan alot so i just put the starclan up and u should get the messge soon.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm

sunpaw came up to treestar. dewpaw has a fever. he does? yep don't worry it is mild for now.
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:57 pm

dewpaw lays down. is this what my sister felt? midnightfeather looks at her mate. does he care? he never plays with his kits. my f=mother did with me and she was a leader.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:35 pm

twighlightpaw saw dewpaw
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:33 pm

runs to dewpaw. r u ok?
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:30 pm

dewpaw looked at her with a what-do-you-think look
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:34 pm

o yeah. srry.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:32 pm

groundpelt came into the den. grasswing is sick. MOM!! sunpaw ran to the warorirs den
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:06 pm

nightpaw shakes his head. wow this is worried. i never play with my brother any more. he must be really sick. twilihtpaw runs to her mother. mom? nightpaw watchs his father. will he play with me like he used too? does he still like me? puts head down. maybe... moonpaw plays with her father. thatss how u do!sunnose luaghed. moonpaw shakes her head then runs to her father. nightpaw watchs. he is her monter but he plays with her. im i alone. no i have my sister but she nevers plays with me. goes to his sister and plays.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:00 pm

treestar came up to nightpaw. why are you so sad
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:34 pm

my brother cant plau with me and my sister wants to play with moonpaw! moonpaw is older then us! twilightpaw jumps on nightpaw. got u! hey! i wasnt ready! i know! i was showing moonpaw how to sneak up on prey. ur my prey and i got u! nightpaw pretends to be died and tiwilightpaw carries him to the fresh kill pill! moonpaw comes over and picks him up. wow! this looks like some good prey. nightpaw jumps on moonpaw and they play.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:51 pm

groundpelt looked at treestar. i have not found my child that has powers
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:21 pm

moonpaw jumps up and hits twilightpaw on the tail. twilightpaw turns red then hits moonpaw. moonpaw turns orange and hit twilightpaw then run out and run into the water. they get out and shake ur pelts. they cool off then rest. that was weird. yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:22 pm

i dnk groundpelt. look closely at your kids
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:02 pm

moonpaw comes back with tilightpaw goes to treestar. we need to tell u something. they tell how got turned red. midnihgtfeather sits down. she sits and looks at her kit.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:16 pm

let me guess you are a fire cat
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:32 pm

moonpaw said:fire
twilightpaw said: cat?
midnightfeather comes over. i never told them. i wont this crazy fire thing to stop. i i had a dream. that if this is going to keep happing then the forest will burn down. we would have to join firefeatherclan. i im srry for not telling u. the other clans will get mad and send us out.
Back to top Go down
Tails Is FLUFFY
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator
Tails Is FLUFFY

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:05 pm

treestar lowered his head, ok
Back to top Go down
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:21 pm

its ok! we can live throught this. this is the last cats that will have the fire in them. ur brothers and other kits like other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG-Warriors   RPG-Warriors - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG-Warriors
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next